[Slowhand] I Can't Stand it

Scott Wallenberg scottw at racerxill.com
Wed Oct 28 12:31:29 EDT 2009

My guess is that had Eric not collapsed and the tour continued and I Can't stand it got more airplay..it could possibly been added.
This was the case in 1985 with Forever Man as that song did not get added on the 1985 Behind the Sun Tour until the video hit and started getting attention.
I was at the Omni in Atlanta and happened to be at a soundcheck where they were rehearsing the song to make its debut that night. The touring band did not play it on the record as it was done by the Warner Bros A-team. They mimed it for the video

Scott Wallenberg