[Slowhand] Bluesbreakers deluxe edition

Dave McAffee davemcaffee at hotmail.com
Thu Nov 19 13:37:36 EST 2009

I know this has been covered in the past but is there any value in getting the deluxe Beano edition. I already have 3 other versions of the album on cd and I have bluesbreaking. Does the deluxe edition have any tracks that would not already be on bluesbreaking, and are they worth purchasing? I also have seen hints online that some of the tracks might not be EC and also that there are other BBC tracks that were not released. Can this be confirmed and what other EC and Bluesbreakers resources are there?

Thanks

Dave