[Slowhand] Listening

Scott Wallenberg scottw at racerxill.com
Mon Dec 7 13:00:40 EST 2009

For Headphones I use the Bose over ear noise cancellers..mostly for air travel listening. I have the in-ears but they always fall out after a while.
Home use... I bought an old analog NAD 7125 from a swap meet for $35 and listen through Event 20/20 Studio recording monitors I do not use separate bass sub woofers. Extremely clean (almost too clean) as almost all manufactured speakers have some kind of pre set EQ whereas recording monitors are made for recording/mixing and you hear everything but generally you are hearing what the engineer is mixing from so they are very accurate

Scott Wallenberg