[Slowhand] New newly re-re-re-remastered Layala

Brian Tronsgaard tronsgaard at hotmail.com
Sun Jan 23 17:50:11 EST 2011

Hello friends, this is just a quick thought on the re-broadcast of old news of the Layla-album's 40th anniversary. In the commercial momentum of the five Clapton versions stunt - I'm amazed they didn't try to get all these deluxe gold diamond newly remastered remasters and rarities and long out-of-print un-availabilities out for the christmas shopping.
That official press release though, passed on by Where's Eric made me a little sick. Saying that the Dominos first single has long been unavailable is not quite true. It's sad really, but I'm sure they'll fool a few people out there anyhow. Well, those two recordings have been easily available for almost 23 years now on Crossroads, to my knowledge.
But off course, they'll get me, too. I only heard It's Too Late and Matchbox from the great Johnny Cash Show. A blinged out D&D super vinyl diamond shining package of a thing with only minor differences to the three I already bought off the same fantastic salesman, will probably sucker me in again. Or will he?
Dignity never been photographed....
Kind regards, Brian Tronsgaard.