[Slowhand] Eric & Steve RAH SINGLE Ticket for Sale 30th May - 2ND ROW

e c collectables e.c.collectables at btopenworld.com
Fri Mar 4 06:54:15 EST 2011

Hello,

I have a spare ticket available for the Eric & Steve show at Royal Albert
Hall, London on Monday 30th May.

It is a SW fan club ticket and is 2nd ROW Arena A, dead centre.

I have it currently listed on eBay, and I'm only wanting face value for it -
so a 'Buy it Now' at £ 75.00. This show is now fully Sold Out!.

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=200582806376&ssPageName=STRK:MESELX:IT

The condition is that the ticket will be collected in person from the RAH
box office on the day of the show. I will contact the fan club agency with
the new buyers name, who have guaranteed that they will change the name.

Good luck! & Thanks!

Mal