[Slowhand] EC & WM DVD

Bruce Wilson kbw at mchsi.com
Sun Apr 17 19:01:59 EDT 2011

Read about the DVD on whereseric which is the only thing I've seen about it;
hope it gets a release. I think it will because these were such
well-received, high-profile performances with one of the biggest names in
jazz.

http://www.whereseric.com/eric-clapton-news/303-clapton-marsalis-jazz-set-wows-nyc-again

I loved the Legends DVD. EC almost always rises to the occasion when he
steps out of his comfort zone to perform with other great instrumentalists.
One of his greatest of many virtues.