[Slowhand] Contents of BLACKIE's TREMOLO BLOCK (Stephen M Doherty, FCS)

newswede newswede at gmail.com
Wed May 11 10:51:53 EDT 2011

I believe it was confirmed by the head of the Fender Custom Shop that
Blackie indeed did not have a blocked trem. They took the guitar apart
(there's a "autopsy" video of it on youtube) and it wasn't there. They did
find some interesting things though, and you can clearly see all the wiring.

1. BLACKIE's TREMOLO BLOCK (Stephen M Doherty, FCS)