[Slowhand] Problems with SHD

Fred Frome f.frome at t-online.de
Fri Jul 29 06:35:04 EDT 2011

This is very true, Mel, as I hve been in the mail for decades too!

Fred Frome

former from Moscow now again from Germany (retired)
Last concert TTB&Gregg Allman (great but due to pneumonia ono first and
only concert of his European leg!), last EC RAH May 20 (Friday with his
gals dancing Badge on in a 2nd tier box - great!)