[Slowhand] FW: Robbie Rebertson album

Jon Maclean Jon.Maclean at lpi.nsw.gov.au
Wed Aug 3 20:27:50 EDT 2011

David,

The Robbie Robertson album "How To Become Clairvoyant" does indeed feature EC on several tracks and Clapton co-wrote 2 tracks with Robertson and composed one other. IMO the album is very good and well worth picking up. There was also an early 2 CD edition which included several mainly acoustic demo versions, and although that too is very good, I am assuming Clapton did not play on those.

But I'd certainly recommend the album, whether you're a Clapton follower or not.

Cheers,
Jon