[Slowhand] EC spotted at Spa...

Kevin Wilson kevinwilson at telkomsa.net
Tue Aug 30 16:17:42 EDT 2011

To add to the story:
http://formulaone.blogs.nytimes.com/2011/08/19/ecclestones-bluesy-gift-to-hi
s-daughter/

And for those who wanted it, Eric's had an extreme haircut again, but that
says nothing, it could be back down to his shoulders when he tours again in
October. (Gonna cut my hair pretty short tomorrow - to see if my hair grows
as quickly as his. Being 12 years his junior, I might have an advantage.)

Kevin

---