[Slowhand] Deltanick is at it forever

Olli ollio at mbnet.fi
Mon Mar 12 08:22:27 EDT 2012

Hi all,

It's sad, that somebody like DeltaNick still after allt these years needs to put down people, who don't share his negative opinions of Eric Clapton's music. I share my opinions with many people, who have written to me in the past, but didn't want to write to the Digest as they knew, what the reaction would be.

In my honets opinion DeltaNick, you killed SD by all those negative posts. Your way of attacking people is low and disgraceful, but maybe that's why you use a nickname for your attacks.
It's great, that nowadays there's places where people can share they joy of music without somebody ridiculing them.

Keep On Growin'

Olli

" Anyone remember EC's album "Back Home"? I couldn't remember the title, had to look it up! But I do I remember that Ollie from Finland LOVED it. I don't think anyone else would admit to this."