[Slowhand] Hello

Fabio Dwyer fabiodwyer at hotmail.com
Wed Apr 13 22:43:32 EDT 2016

Checking-in: I'm still here, not from Brazil anymore, living in Canada now.
I've met a LOT of my old folks from here at Facebook already. Even Bobby Withlock and Marc Roberty are there! Somebody just sugested we should mirror the dogest into a more modern platform. Not sure if David Hillman is on Facebook and would be willing to do it. Somebody else just said that we are still out there with things to talk about EC, just using different medias. E-mail Digest are kinda dead for many years now. I know it's not everybody on Facebook, but most folks are. The old platform is nostalgic only, not practical to keep running.
If D. Hillman or someone is interested to step ahead and open a Facebook community with the old members, that would be fantastic! I just don't do it myself because my first child is going to be born next week and my head will be far far away for the next months.
Best wishes,Fabio
PS: Funny coincidence is that, right today, after many years, a member of this list sent me an EC Bootleg with a Mark Knopfler bonus cd! It's been years without any boot activity in my life and it felt GREAT, just like the old days. BTW, I got this kind offer through Facebook!

Sent from my Samsung device