[Slowhand] The Digest, Maybe a Game/Project

David Hillman hillman at planet-torque.com
Wed Jun 15 23:28:31 EDT 2016

    Next suggestion, this one anonymous, but I whole-heartedly endorse it
as well, and not just 'cause he's local to me and I caught him at Blues
Fest the other night.  Seriously, if you are on this Digest and don't own
any music by this guy, you are "not listening to the proper records" --
as someone once put it.

Check out Toronzo Cannon's "The Chicago Way".

    Personally, I think his previous two releases ( 'John the Conquer Root'
and 'Leaving Mood' ) might be better, but they are all really, really
good.  Buy 'em, listen to 'em, and then let the fact that Cannon is a
Chicago Transit Authority bus driver during the day roll around in your
head.

[ If you have no idea what this is about, see this post from the
archive...
<https://pairlist6.pair.net/pipermail/slowhand/2016/014784.html> ]

--
  David Hillman