[Slowhand] I STILL DO RADIO TUBE - TRIVIA

David Hillman hillman at planet-torque.com
Mon Sep 26 09:50:38 EDT 2016

forwarded message follows, reply to list or Stephen directly...

My late father was an RAF wireless operator and when demobbed stayed in
the trade. As a result, I have seen a great many vacuum tubes but never
one with a heavy screw (ES) base. Can anyone tell what type of radio the
one chosen for EC's deluxe offer was taken?

--

Stephen M Doherty
Financial Consultancy Services & Kapiti Broker Group

--
  David Hillman