[StBernard] Parish Update from Lance Liccardi

Westley Annis westley at da-parish.com
Tue Sep 13 23:32:49 EDT 2005

I was in the Parish today. Most homes between the highways only got between 3 and 6 feet of water. Lexington is horrible. The homes that used to be on Florida Ave are gone. I think I saw some of them ob the Meraux property across the canal.

As for Murphy buying people out do not hold your breath. I am going to speak with a few judges to insure my property rights are protected. When I find out what action has to be taken I will let everyone know.

P.S.
No one can bull doze yourhouse without your permission.