[StBernard] need help

Michelle Walters mwalters69 at hotmail.com
Wed Sep 14 10:00:46 EDT 2005

I lived in the 2300 block of Lyndell Drive...right between JP Drive and St B
Hwy...I havent heard anything specific regarding flood levels or oil spills
in this area and am anxious to know how bad this street was hit. I was able
to see some photos on the Parish Govt web-site of Lyndell drive but it was
the other side of the street off JP drive in the oposit direction. If anyone
has any concrete info about my specific area and can let me know...it would
be appreciated....Also was that true about Village Square being "done" can
anyone give me specific info about that as well ?...Thanks for any news...It
is sad that St B didnt get any recognition on the news...and I am grateful
for all the Heros who helped out our Parish when it didnt seem to matter to
the ones who were helping out New Orleans...thanks again
Michelle Walters
mwalters69 at hotmail.com