[StBernard] St. Bernard Job Center

Westley Annis westley at da-parish.com
Mon Sep 19 11:06:21 EDT 2005

Good Morning!

Our temporary "East St. Tammany Job Center" is now open, at the
Slidell City Auditorium, from 8am-5pm on weekdays. We are taking Disaster
Unemployment Insurance Claims, and we are screening clients for the
(temporary) National Emergency Grant job openings (humanitarian assistance
jobs in the local community). This is now the "closest" office (in
Louisiana) to the most severe Katrina-devistated areas.

We are also going to have an "informal" Job Fair, during normal
business hours, on September 29th - if you'd like to come by, and take some
applications, please e-mail me, so I can put you on the list (no computers
at the Auditorium - everything is being done the "old fashioned" way,
there..... PEN and PAPER)!

Thank you for your patience, as our office in Slidell has
already been "gutted", and is in repair!

Shane Boucher

East St. Tammany/St. Bernard Job Center