[StBernard] View Point by Ron Chapman

Westley Annis westley at da-parish.com
Tue Sep 20 15:29:50 EDT 2005

From: Bianca Sammons
Sent: Tuesday, September 20, 2005 12:36 PM

Wow. I never knew all of this, thank you so much Mr. Chapman. I respect you
highly, I had just graduated from Nunez in May, and I know you know your
business. I will be copying your post and forwarding it to every agency
POSSIBLE. Our parish won't protect us, so I guess the people who live there
will have to. I hope you remain safe as I hopr for everyone else. Wow! ( I
just left a dentsit office in my temporary location in Destin Fl, while
there I read a article about a place called Crab Island just north of
Destin. It reminded me of the article above kinda, it was supposed to be a
small ditch that became a monstrosity and now the island is all under water.
Thank you for teaching me something, I value the knowledge.)

--
Posted by Bianca Sammons to da-parish Blogs
<http://www.da-parish.com/2005/09/point-of-view-by-ron-chapman.html> at