[StBernard] Point of View by Ron Chapman

Westley Annis westley at da-parish.com
Wed Sep 21 09:16:27 EDT 2005

Sam,
Did you mother in law (Ms. Kathy) leave before the storm? and if not, is
she alright?
Karen and Robbie are concerned about her.

Denise

Westley Annis <westley at da-parish.com> wrote:

Thank you, Ron! So say we all!

How long will it be before the braintrust at the Corps realizes what
they have done? If I had to hazard a guess, I would say, "Probably never."
After all, they are the Gummint, and the Gummint is NEVER wrong!

As long as that 76 mile-long nightmare exists, life will not be safe
in St. Bernard parish. And that is why, regrettably, my family will not be
returning to Chalmette.

Sam Costanza
This list is provided as a free service of
da-parish.com and AskWestley.com
http://www.da-parish.com
http://www.AskWestley.com