[StBernard] help....also we may be going to Chal. on Thursday.

Westley Annis westley at da-parish.com
Tue Sep 27 12:11:47 EDT 2005

Westley

do you have a current address to addres some complaints to FEMA....we had a
relative that had a hotel room paid for till the end of this week and with
store here in Texas she evacuated to a home with some family to be
safe...when she returned last night to the hotel they told her she checked
out...there was 14 rooms available but the owner said there were no openings
for FEMA..until October...(what the heck is that supposed to mean) but in
the meantime she got paid from FEMA for her room until Friday this week.

is there any addresses you have we can register a complaint.

Also i saw your email about dissinfecting dishes..but did not see what it
was you said to soak them in....

how did you find out about them CDC??? send me some info...

Westley thanks for doing your updates..they are so useful...i have forwarded
them on to everyone in my address book and they are commenting everyday
about your info..

robby and I may be going to CHALMETTE on thursday...I will let you know as
soon as we can arrange the plans...hopefully i will know by tomorrow....Wed
afternoon.

Susie Showalter