[StBernard] do you know about UTILITY companies??

Westley Annis westley at da-parish.com
Thu Sep 29 00:44:57 EDT 2005

Has the parish or government put a stop service on all services.(in St.
Bernard area)..gas, telephone, Cox cable etc..or do we have to stop our
service. individually.....Could you update everyone with the necessary phone
numbers or email addresses... so that we can stop the service...I have
received bills from South Central bell so far..for upcoming month..but not
any other service...not sure what we need to do

Thanks for your help

susie