[StBernard] Dog missing and Cat taken according to spray paint on house...???

Westley Annis westley at da-parish.com
Thu Sep 29 22:50:47 EDT 2005

Dear Westley,
The Ackermann and Louque family went into St. Bernard today. There are no
words for what was seen. There are no words for the loss everyone is
suffering right now including the houses with numbers on them...people we
knew...our neighbors gone. But the one thing we didn't see was our beloved
Maggie our English Springer Spaniel who through all adversity made it out of
a broken door as the storm surge came in. She is liver and white and is a
full breed English Springer Spaniel. She is 11 1/2 years old and is deaf.
Please let me know what you know about animal shelters. After all she is a
water dog and we are praying she survived. Please help.
Thank you,
The Ackermanns

Also at my fathers house 2100 Pelitere... there was spray painted on the
house that one cat was taken? Taken where... do you know? Please let us
know if you know what these markings on our home means... His name Sylvester
he is a solid long hair black cat who is very friendly with one
distinguishing mark... it looks like you took the tip of his tail and dipped
it into white paint.

Thank you again!