[StBernard] Sylvester the cat FOUND

Westley Annis westley at da-parish.com
Fri Sep 30 20:02:17 EDT 2005

Westley, Craig, and to everyone who wrote in to help,
WE THANK YOU as a family. Today my father went into the home and our
cat was hiding out in a cabinet and was started meowing immediately upon
hearing my father's voice. */_My appreciation goes to whatever saint
out there went into our kitchen and opened up food and left fresh water
for Sylvester. _/* Thank you who ever you are wherever you are!
We are so grateful to be reunited as a family! We still have an English
Springer Spaniel to find by the name of Maggie but right now the
celebration as a family is for Sylvester today!

Thank you to everyone who helped!
The Murrell's and The Ackermann's