[StBernard] Need information - Hannan High School

Westley Annis westley at da-parish.com
Fri Oct 7 08:30:08 EDT 2005

-----Original Message-----
From: deanjoemorgan at att.net
Sent: Friday, October 07, 2005 6:56 AM
To: stbernardnews-reply at da-parish.com
Subject: Re: [StBernard] Need information - Hannan High School

I called the 1-888-366-5024 number in Baton Rouge for the
Archdiocese (and left several messages about tuition refund) and was called
2 days ago requesting my current address to send the refund to. I haven't
received it yet but expect to. There is also a direct number 225-242-0220
but I can't get it from where I am so I kept calling the other one and
leaving messages.

I have heard Mr. Serio is going to reopen Hannan in Lacombe. It's
yet to see if it will be up by next school term but it is a possiblility.