[StBernard] Who's to clean-up?

Westley Annis westley at da-parish.com
Fri Oct 7 20:16:33 EDT 2005

Craig - I am a resident of old Arabi. My flood insurance has settled
with me over the phone (State Farm). I am curious as to what I am
supposed to do about clean up. I had approx. 8 ft of water. Do we know
if the homes are going to be condemned and if so who is responsible for
cleanup and demolition. Do we have to pay someone to gut out the
homes. I am not planning on rebuilding so I don't know what to do about
my property. I am a single mother of 3 boys and am not capable
personally to handle the cleanup and gutting of property. My flood
insurance will pay off my mortgage but leaves me with no extra money as
my home was only 5 yrs old. Can you email me at my3boysmom at aol.com
<mailto:my3boysmom at aol.com> or AVON2buyRsell at aol.com
<mailto:AVON2buyRsell at aol.com>. Thanks, Christine