[StBernard] Definition of Debris for Removal by Parish

Westley Annis westley at da-parish.com
Mon Oct 10 08:43:12 EDT 2005

From: Jimmy and Patty Lotz

Does "debris" include mud, fences and other trash on the driveway? I'm sure
I am not the only person with 10-12 inches of mud the entire length of my
driveway, which parallels the whole side of my house. Maybe a rental
company for small equipment could be located at the Walmart site? I know
there were a few places in the parish that rented equipment, but are they
operating? Thanks for the clarification.