[StBernard] Court House

Westley Annis westley at da-parish.com
Mon Oct 10 09:22:32 EDT 2005

Genny and Craig:

That information is correct. We are in the process of getting cell phones
for the judge on duty, the clerk of court and the jail. When these are up
and running the numbers will be released for distribution. Initially the
matters which can be handled will be limited to criminal and other emergency
matters. A list of these will be published today or tomorrow. It is
anticipated these will expand as soon as the appropriate staff can be housed
in St. Bernard. Until then we are limited in what we are able to
accomplish.

Bob Buckley