[StBernard] Debris Removal and Thank you to Westley for hosting this service!!!

Westley Annis westley at da-parish.com
Tue Oct 11 08:08:26 EDT 2005

Craig,
My in-laws lived at 1964 Benjamin Street in Arabi and someone came along
with a machine and puled out the nice bird bath and bushes out of her front
yard and simply placed them on the street. We were able to salvage the
birdbath and place it in the now empty circle on the lawn. Clearly whoever
moved those bushes could tell it was a birdbath and it was intact... hell
that was the one thing the front yard had going for it... I am concerned
with debris removal when we did not ask and there was nothing else in the
yard so they pulled up a nice garden.
Thank you,
Amanda

ps Please keep up all of the postings... My family and I really appreciate
all of the information you are supplying to the Parish.

ps ps Westley to you I say again as I have said before... Many Many thanks
for everything you are doing to keep St. Bernard Informed!!! I know my
family looks forward daily to the printouts of the news and pieces of
information from our neighbors... it makes us at least feel we know a little
about what is going on and keeping in touch right now is so important!!!