[StBernard] Murphy and insurance

Westley Annis westley at da-parish.com
Wed Oct 12 23:13:26 EDT 2005

Most of your concrens about Murphy are well founded. We should definitely
get our own environmental tests. Ray Albert's company was surveying the
area. If we can pool our resources and have them test the area it would be
less costly. My firm is not going to charge any fees until after you
receive an initial offer from Murphy or they deny you. We should be at the
office daily everyone is welcome to stop by to discuss this. Remember
Murphy is trying to minimize damage so be careful how much information that
you give them. It is not Murphy's business if you get money from Red Cross.

I know that many of you are having difficulties with adjusters. We would be
glad to help with this also, but do not give up easily. Remember they work
for the insurance company. Do not give in easily. If you need me just
come by my office.

Anyone who needs help stop by the office if you see anyone there for a free
consultation. Sometimes it is helpful if bring your policy.

I hope this info is helpful.

Lance