[StBernard] Dr. Marc Bernstein, MD (w-Louisiana Heart Center)

Westley Annis westley at da-parish.com
Thu Oct 13 19:58:02 EDT 2005

Does anyone know how we can get in contact with Dr. Marc Bernstein, MD?

He is a Cardiologist with the "Louisiana Heart Center". They had two
offices one on Patricia St in Chalmette and the other on Bullard Avenue in
New Orleans East. As expected neither of the two telephone numbers we have
work. My Mom needs to speak with him.

The other doctors in this same office were: Bruce J. Iteld, Salvador
Velazques, Maureen Stein and James E. Mace.

Any information would be great.

Thanks,
Genny Bernat