[StBernard] Craig - Please Verify "Sticker Program"

Westley Annis westley at da-parish.com
Thu Oct 13 20:07:28 EDT 2005

Craig:

I hate asking these sorts of questions because it seems to keep the rumor
mill going. I don't see anything on the Parish Website, but did hear that
we would have stickers on our homes soon similar to what New Orleans did,
Red meaning condemned, not repairable and Green meaning repairable. If this
is true, will this help us with our insurance companies to pay out our
policies?

I guess we should just stick to what we see on the website that you guys put
out, but when you get second hand information, you can't help but wonder if
it is valid or not.

THANKS FOR ALL YOUR HELP. Your level head and knowledge along with Wes'
technology have been a tremendous help. THANKS AGAIN!

-Tony Henry