[StBernard] Where are my children? How can the courts help?

Westley Annis westley at da-parish.com
Fri Oct 14 19:30:58 EDT 2005

Anyone knowing the whereabouts of Brittany (14) and Michelle (12) Deubler,
please notify me. The last visitation with Brittany was in March and the
last time I saw Michelle was two weeks before Hurricane Katrina. I spoke
with both of them until three weeks ago. I have left messages on the
mother's cellular phone and I get no return messages. They have phone cards
to call me.

Please call my cellular phone at 985-351-3631.

For those who are asking or wondering, please note the following chart,
copied directly from the LA Department of Social Services which clearly
indicates that over the past year, I am two weeks paid in advance for child
support,
Member Information
User ID: 1612397 Name: DEUBLER, IRVIN C JR

Case Information
Case Number: 1612395 01 Total Arrears: 0.00
Relationship: Non Custodial Parent Case Contact:
lacsc at dss.state.la.us
<mailto:lacsc at dss.state.la.us?subject=RE:%20Case%20Number:%201612395 01>

Receipt Number Amount Date Posted Source
152004100462713 675.00 10/04/2004 AP
152004100462714 675.00 10/04/2004 AP
152004111026101 337.50 11/10/2004 AP
162004122806414 337.50 12/28/2004 AP
152004123039612 337.50 12/30/2004 AP
152005012810713 675.00 01/28/2005 WA
152005030121507 675.00 03/01/2005 WA
152005033128313 675.00 03/31/2005 WA
152005050334614 675.00 05/03/2005 WA
152005053126914 675.00 05/31/2005 WA
152005070564511 675.00 07/05/2005 WA
152005072831808 675.00 07/28/2005 WA
152005091321809 675.00 09/13/2005 WA
152005092916408 675.00 09/29/2005 WA
therefore that cannot be used as to why I cannot receive visitation.
Additionally, an extra $250.00 per month is paid in community property which
has exceeded by over $1,000 what is owed and a release form from the mother
has never been given.

What avenues through the courts will be available to address these problems
and when will attorneys be able to filter these type of cases into the court
system?

Thank you,

Charlie Deubler, Jr.
Hammond Westside Upper