[StBernard] Looking for Help

Westley Annis westley at da-parish.com
Sat Oct 15 21:05:36 EDT 2005

I passed by the job fair today just to see who was around.

Most of the employers there were looking for clean-up, construction,
plumbing, or electrical.

I did end up speaking with the people from Express Personnel and they are
begging for helpers, mainly clerical, PR, computer entry, and those who can
speak spanish. Since they are a prime contractor for FEMA, these jobs pay
well.

You can call Melissa Elliot at these numbers:
985-809-9696 (office)
985-630-6949 (cell)

You can also visit their website at http://www.expresspersonnel.com to fill
out an application. They have offices throughout the state and you can
request that your application be sent to the office closest to you.

They are begging for St. Bernard residents.

Westley