[StBernard] ST. Bernard EDC

Westley Annis westley at da-parish.com
Mon Oct 17 10:01:32 EDT 2005

The last meeting held September 26th was posted on the website and broadcast
widely via Email. It was jointly hosted by EDC and the Chamber. Presenters
were any agency representative who had resources to assist business recovery
- state and federal. I anticipate another meeting the end of October, maybe
as soon as our Exec. group returns from D.C. We are scheduling these
meetings when we have a major announcement or message to deliver. See you
soon. Thanks for your support. Regards, Gary Huettmann