[StBernard] Debris removal

Westley Annis westley at da-parish.com
Mon Oct 17 22:54:13 EDT 2005

Just a word of advice to all St.Bernard residents. I am not real sure the
purpose of the form that was recently forwarded concerning the removal of
debris. After having been in the parish doing clean up with my own piece of
disaster for the last couple of days I noticed that the debris removal team
did not seem to be too concerned with who or who did not sign that form.
Not faulting them for anything as they did a great job preventing buildup
around the neighborhood. Now the advice, if you choose not to have the
parish remove your debris, did not sign the form and do not want your
"stuff" taken do not put it anywhere near the street. It will be taken and
your yard will possibly be torn up with the tracks of the heavy machinery.

Randy Brooks