[StBernard] Council Meeting and Murphy Oil

Westley Annis westley at da-parish.com
Tue Oct 18 07:54:33 EDT 2005

Westley,

I fully agree with you that we all need to have some patience and
understanding with all of this. Yes, it has been almost two months but this
is going to be a drawn out process. We must remember this is a catastrophic
disaster, unprecedented in U.S. history! Massive earthquakes have never
devastated a region as this has. I'll say it yet again - if possible, I
fully intend to return to my beloved St. Bernard. Somehow, someway,
someday!

Sincerely,
Mike