[StBernard] Dentists (David Priestly and Craig Fury)

Westley Annis westley at da-parish.com
Wed Oct 19 09:24:56 EDT 2005

The dentists' names are David Priestly and Craig Fury. I spoke with Craig's
sister today and he is attending the Parish meeting at 10:00 AM today,
October 19th to see when they will have electricity available in their
building. He is trying to get back up and running in the parish since his
office was the only office on the second floor of a building and his
equipment was spared. I'll give him your information in case he is able to
contact you.

Tracey Honold