[StBernard] Returning Businesses

Westley Annis westley at da-parish.com
Wed Oct 19 18:28:36 EDT 2005

3:00 PM: Returning Businesses List. We are putting together a list for this
website of businesses that intend to return to St. Bernard. We have already
received several e-mails from eager business owners, and have begun
compiling the list. If you haven't contacted us yet, and would like to be
added to the website list, please send us an e-mail to contact at sbpg.net
titled "RETURNING BUSINESS", and include the name and location of the
business, the owner's name, and a contact phone number or e-mail for the
website. We should have the list up sometime this week. -Thanks, your
webmaster.