[StBernard] Fema Trailer Info Please

Westley Annis westley at da-parish.com
Wed Oct 19 21:29:28 EDT 2005

Dear Liz,

I am not sure I am clear on the information that you need. The FEMA phone
number for requesting a trailer is the same as the main number- 1800621FEMA.
As long as you made the request you should be in the system for a trailer.
Trailers are starting to arrive, slowly and the trailers are being assigned
by the contractor Fluor-Daniels Group. The system that is being followed
basically requires a resident to make the request- when you are called by
the trailer person from FEMA, tell them that you are ready to receive your
trailer- the coordination for electricity, water, and sewerage will be
handled for you. You may want to call entergy at 1800 ENTERGYwhen you get
the call that your trailer is ready just to check that the electricity is
being turned on.

Good Luck and God Bless,
Craig