[StBernard] Fema Trailer Info Please

Westley Annis westley at da-parish.com
Thu Oct 20 09:08:55 EDT 2005

My father was cleaning out his home today and not one but two FEMA teams
showed up offering him a trailer of which we applied for as a family over 2
weeks ago... and then went and waited in line a few days ago to check on the
status... they inspected my fathers property... spray painted the ground and
told him it could be a few days to 2 weeks before he would have a trailer...
Keep in mind that my father's home is only 4-5 houses from St. Bernard
Highway and it is not as damaged as mine on Charles Court... he already has
running water... so my advise... is to show up and start working on your
home... FEMA is out there trying to find people who ARE working on their
homes and are going to rebuild...
Good Luck to all!!!
Amanda