[StBernard] Water to my neighborhood

Westley Annis westley at da-parish.com
Sat Oct 22 23:19:10 EDT 2005

Hey Jamie,

Good to hear from you. Here is the thing. Water is being restored in many
areas. You may have permanent water in the next couple of weeks- there was
water in many areas as the system was being charged. As far as electricity,
the temporary pole will be installed for you as well as sewerage tie in to
the parish system and FEMA will then call you to let you know when your
trailer is ready. I would tell FEMA that you are ready to receive your
trailer- If they do a site assessment and realize that something is missing
they should call you and offer you placement in one of the group trailer
sites (Stage, Delchamps, Land next to Off Track Betting). The first group
trailer site should be ready for November 1st.

If the system changes, we will let you know.

Good Luck and God Bless,
Craig