[StBernard] My Children - Charlie Deubler, Jr

Westley Annis westley at da-parish.com
Sun Oct 23 11:41:36 EDT 2005

Dear Charlie,

You and your children will continue to be in my prayers. Never give up on
seeing your children, as older children have many reasons for not wanting to
see one parent or the other, even having nothing to do with the parent at
all. Always remember children need both parents in their life, so KEEP
trying even if she keeps saying no. Always leave the door open, so that she
just feels love and acceptance from your heart.

I don't know you or your family, but trust me, I was a child of a divided
family, and my father died when I was 16 years old. I worked in an
environment where I saw divorce on a daily basis, so my words only come from
the heart.

Take care and God bless you and your family,

Lori LeBouef