[StBernard] - Question about Demolition

Westley Annis westley at da-parish.com
Sun Oct 23 22:16:21 EDT 2005

FYI: United States District Court Judge Eldon Fallon has appointed an
Executive Committee to direct the Murphy Oil class action litigation filed
on behalf of all St. Bernard Parish victims. Sidney Torres and I serve on
that Exec. Cmte. I would not recommend destruction of any property unless
and until samples have been secured, and the property has been fully
documented with photographs, video, etc. Further, to preserve the
admissibility of the evidence, it is also extremely important that any
samples be secured in such a manner so as to protect the chain-of-custody.
Val 504 391-8151

Val Patrick Exnicios, Esq.
Liska, Exnicios & Nungesser
Attorneys-At-Law