[StBernard] Need help pulling furniture out of your home....cheap rates

Westley Annis westley at da-parish.com
Tue Oct 25 08:13:36 EDT 2005

Anyone looking for a crew of guys to clean out furniture, paints, chemicals
and pull your carpet out.. VERY REASONABLE RATES........(they can also
clean to the studs if you need them), but the specialize in fast efficient
cleaning of furniture and bulk mess..

Call today. We have a group of guys from a church group HONEST hardworking
group...very reliable and will be there along with you pulling out your
furniture.

Give me a call and I will put you in touch with them. Thanks..

A portion of the fees for this group will be donated to
ST. BERNARD KIWANIS CLUB FOUNDATION
(which we all know that this will go back into the community as soon as we
all rebuild)..it will all be put to good use.....

THANK YOU
cell 504 908-8303
email oreollover at aol.com
temp Home no. 281-883-4107
leave your name & number I will return your call

Susie Showalter