[StBernard] Trailers on Property

Westley Annis westley at da-parish.com
Wed Oct 26 01:57:22 EDT 2005

Hi,

I have a question if anyone can help on the trailers on your personal
property from FEMA. We recently applied for a trailer from FEMA in St.
Bernard where there is no power to residential customers. FEMA accepted the
applicant to put a trailer on my property knowing that St. Bernard does not
have power. The St. Bernard web site states that FEMA will allow you to use
a generator. I received a phone call from FEMA today and the person told me
that I can not have a trailer on my property because I do not have power.
Why are they taking applications knowing St. Bernard does not have power?
Any info into this matter would be greatly appreciated.

Angel