[StBernard] Rental property

Westley Annis westley at da-parish.com
Wed Oct 26 20:33:37 EDT 2005

Mr. Fos,

We were told by the Attorney General's office that there should be a five
day notice provided to the tenants, posted on the property if you cann not
find them.

You may be able to check with the AG's office and go from there to see if
the same rules apply.

Use as a base what you would do in "normal" circumstances.

Good Luck and God Bless ,
Craig