[StBernard] Renew Insurance coverage?

Westley Annis westley at da-parish.com
Thu Oct 27 11:21:56 EDT 2005

Val, I also thought it might need legislative approval, which can easily be
done soon enough since they are meeting in a few weeks. The Council would
have to move quickly. The content of such legislation would be simple -
consider it an illegal trespass for any person to enter onto a disaster site
property without expressed consent of the property owner, thus holding the
property owner harmless from the liability of injury or death from such
illegal trespass.

Craig, if you're watching, get moving on this. Also, anyone with Sen.
Walter Boasso's office get ready. Believe me, this bill will pass through
the legislature faster than Tom Benson could get the Saints moving trucks
loaded.

John S.