[StBernard] need listing for neurologist from lsu medical clinic

Westley Annis westley at da-parish.com
Thu Oct 27 19:24:31 EDT 2005

LSU Health Center is scattered throughout Baton Rouge and even in
Lafayette... I was in a doctors office day before yesterday and they said
they expected to be back in the building by the end of November... so that
means after the first of the year... hope this helps... they however do not
have any records... they are not transferring them... they require you to
make a new chart and your old record stays in New Orleans until you can get
there when they reopen is what I was told...