[StBernard] Bucket Brigade

Westley Annis westley at da-parish.com
Fri Oct 28 08:15:16 EDT 2005

LeBouef,

Each person has to interpret the information that is out there in their own
way. If there are results posted by anyone, each individual should make as
informed of a decision as possible. We will continue to seek information
from DEQ and EPA as we have all along. Our independent Environmental
hygienest is also reviewing any particular concerns. We continue to post
the precaution requirements that involve at least dust masks, rubber gloves,
rubber boots, and tyvek like suits in the sludge areas, as well as eye
protection. People with health risks should avoid putting themselves in any
condition that has the potential for harm.

No other changes have been issued at this time.

Craig