[StBernard] Beautiful Nails

Westley Annis westley at da-parish.com
Fri Oct 28 16:05:50 EDT 2005

Hello Westley!
I want to first thank you for such an informative site.

Would you mind posting the following information for me; I'm unsure if this
is the correct procedure for doing so--please forgive me if not!

Beautiful Nails Mark and Ashley's shop renamed and moved to Slidell

For all you ladies out there deparately seeking "Beautiful Nails," a shop
called 4 Seasons Nails is now owned and operated by these two nail gurus.
Ashley's cell phone number is 504.756.2023. Having lost both their business
in Village Square and extensive water damage to their house in East New
Orleans, they would be delighted to see familiar faces. Not to
mention--nobody does nails and pedicures like these two.

Thanks,
Charisse Ripoll